Friday, August 31, 2012

fill in the blank friday

The little things we do has started posting blanks again!  I didn't realize until I saw them on my sister's blog, but I am so excited!  For a while it was writing prompts and that was a little too reminiscent of high school english for my taste.




1.  Over this labor day weekend I will be     working and relaxing.  Daniel and I have both been sick so I am still trying to recuperate.  I also have a rocking chair for the baby that needs to be sanded and painted.  Oh and I will of course be cheering for the Texas Tech Red Raiders tomorrow night!   .

2.  With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are   it is impossible to satisfy everyone and it would be nice if candidates spent less money campaigning and focused on debates   .


3.  Today    I am feeling much better than I was yesterday  .



4. The best thing I've cooked recently was    I have been slacking on my cooking duties.  I did make a strawberry shortcake cake that was pretty delicious .


5. The last thing I bought was  a glider for the baby.  Holy cow, those things are expensive .


6. The best movie I saw this summer was  I cannot tell you the last movie we say in the theater.  We did watch 30 Minutes or Less and I thought Aziz was pretty amazing  .


7.  The best book I read this summer was   Sarah's Key.  I cried and cried.  It is hard to read a book about how poorly we can treat/have treated our fellow human beings.

2 comments:

  1. hello there! I found your blog via Lauren's Fill In The Blank link up and got a bit nosy reading your pregnancy blog updates. My husband and I struggled with infertility for 3 years before we got the surprise of our life and found out I was pregnant in August. I am currently 8 weeks along and couldn't be happier! I love how you blog about your pregnancy and keep a running update on all your symptoms and such. Great idea and what a good mento to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I would not wish infertility on anyone but I do think you appreciate what it takes to get pregnant so much more. It's not so easy. I hope you have an easy pregnancy because you definitely deserve it!

      Delete