Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's a......


We had our sonogram and it looks like Baby Brown is a



BOY!

I was totally shocked and could have sworn we were having a girl, but we are so excited to be having a little boy.  I did begin shopping immediately and would love any suggestions for where I can find cute boy clothes.  Now I need to figure out what the nursery is going to look like.  Boy nurseries are hard.


Everything in the sonogram looked great and on track.  The sonographer estimated his weight at 9 ounces which is a little big.  We were lucky enough to get some 3D pictures of his face.  He did not really want to cooperate and kept putting his hands in front of his face, but I think he looks like Daniel. Daniel thinks I am crazy.


Baby Brown

Baby Daniel


I think they look alike but I guess we will know for sure in November.

2 comments:

  1. What a precious angel! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOO!!! I was right :) He will be perfect and it's crazy when he gets here and you look back at your sono...he will look just like the sono. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete