Tuesday, July 17, 2012

21 weeks

So even with our precious Jack in the dog hospital, we are soldiering on.  We went to Savannah last week and had a really great time.  The flights to Savannah were not so great and ended with our bags being lost and not arriving until 7pm the next day.  30 hours is a really long time to go without your things.  Savannah was beautiful and the food was amazing.  We even saw a movie being filmed starring Ron Weasley.  As fun as our trip was, I am happy to be home.  I have an overwhelming desire to get prepared for this baby and we started remodeling the nursery and hall area this week.  I will definitely post updates.


How far along: 21 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  Somewhere around 12 pounds.
Maternity clothes:  A mix of maternity and pre-maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: None.  Thank you, Jesus!
Sleep: I am getting sleep but I am back to feeling tired most of the time.  There were lots of naps taken while we were in Savannah.
Best moment this week: Getting out of town.  Our trip did not start (or end) on the brightest not but Savannah was lots of fun and we ate lots of good food.
Movement: This kid has gone wild.  He moves a lot and I can really feel it.
Food cravings: I still like my daily sweets.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None.
Belly in or out: Still in.
Symptom of the week: Sweat.  I have always been someone who sweats but I really upped the ante in Savannah.  I have never in my life felt that hot and been that sweaty.  It's gross, but it's the truth.  Pregnant women don't glow, they sweat.
What I miss: Bikinis with no shame.
What I am looking forward to: We have our next check up on Thursday and I am always excited to hear what is coming up next.
Weekly wisdom: Savannah is hot in July but Savannah is even hotter when you are pregnant.
Milestones: Going on our last worry-free vacation.  I have a feeling that our yearly trips are about to be a lot different.


No comments:

Post a Comment