Tuesday, July 3, 2012

19 weeks

I am rapidly approaching the half way mark, but I still feel like I have forever to go.  We had a super fun weekend in Lubbock but now I wish I had a pool in my backyard.  It was so nice getting to relax and not have any real plans.  Baby Brown got to experience Texas Tech (and Chimy's) for the first time and hopefully we have a future Red Raider on our hands. 



How far along: 19 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  8 pounds or more
Maternity clothes:  I bought some super cute new maternity clothes in Lubbock this past weekend that make me very excited about our upcoming baby moon.
Stretch marks: None.
Sleep: My bedtime gets earlier and earlier.
Best moment this week: Getting to spend a weekend in Lubbock with our friends.  We had SO much fun.  We also ordered our crib which makes things seem a little more real.
Movement: I am definitely starting to feel more.
Food cravings: Anything and everything sounds good.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None.
Belly in or out: In.
Symptom of the week: Reflux.  I have not had any heartburn but I have definitely been experiencing reflux after almost every meal.  It is both scary and uncomfortable.
What I miss: Sometimes it seems like small actions, like not drinking enough water, can have big consequences when you're pregnant.  I miss being a little more footloose and fancy free.  
What I am looking forward to: My parents are coming for a long weekend!  I am so excited to see them.
Weekly wisdom: You can either worry or pray but there's no need to do both.  (Thank you, 50 Cent.)
Milestones: The baby kicked hard enough that I could feel it from the outside.  Daniel hasn't gotten to feel him yet but I think his time is coming.


Baby Brown's first Texas Tech shirt

Sweet outfits from Aunt Meghan and Uncle Jake



No comments:

Post a Comment