Tuesday, September 4, 2012

28 weeks

We are going on a trip!  We are driving to Houston and this is our last road trip before baby.  I'm incredibly nervous because I get real uncomfortable, real fast in cars these days.  I do have a chauffeur, which will be nice.


How far along: 28 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  Somewhere between 15 and 20 pounds.  
Maternity clothes:  Still a mix.  I am trying to not buy any more maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: None but I am getting more intense about my moisturizing routine.
Sleep: I am getting up a lot more during the night and my back hurts pretty much every morning.
Best moment this week: Texas Tech football season started with a win and we have continued with nursery progress.  The room is painted and trim should be going up tomorrow.  My hope is that construction should be done next week and we should be able to start moving furniture in.    
Movement: Constant.
Food cravings: This week it has been no bake cookies and chocolate ice cream.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None.
Belly in or out: It's still in.
Symptom of the week: Being plain uncomfortable.  I have to sit in crazy positions and they are not always very ladylike.  It's hard to drive with this thing on my lap, as well.  Oh and I still have two and a half months to go.  Yay!
What I miss: Honestly, being skinny.  I would really love to shop for fall clothes but it is pretty impossible when you have no idea what your body is going to be/look like in a few months.
What I am looking forward to: Daniel's birthday, our sonogram and doctor's appointment tomorrow, Houston, and the nursing being done this coming week (See how I am putting positive thoughts out there?  Oprah taught me that.).
Weekly wisdom: Focus on small tasks instead of all the things you need to get done.  This has seriously helped me keep my sanity.
Milestones: I have successfully completed the first week of my third trimester.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you on your travels home! Luckily your reward will be no matter what you're craving it's within descent driving distance!! Yay for third trimester!!!!!

    ReplyDelete