Friday, September 7, 2012

fill in the blank fridays

It's time for blanks from the the little things we do!  We are in Houston enjoying civilization and having everything a pregnant girl could crave at our fingertips.  Maybe it's a good thing we live in the middle of nowhere.  My mom and I went shopping today and Baby Brown got even more clothes.  This child has more clothes than his father, but still no signature accessory.  The hunt continues.  And now for the blanks.


1.  My favorite grade in school was     my senior year.  I think by then you have established who your friends are and the pressure to fit in is pretty much gone.  Plus my friends were a lot of fun   .

2.  My favorite teacher was  Mrs. Rioux who taught Honors World History and AP European History    because,  I loved history and she made it fun.  Her histoy class was one of the hardest at our school but I liked her so much I took European History as an elective.  Nerd alert     .

3.  The highest level of education I have completed is    three Bachelor's degrees.  I have BA in advertising, a BBA in marketing and now a BS in respiratory therapy.  I am a degree slore and I don't know that I am done .

4. School lunches for me were usually    brought from home and the same thing almost every day.  I am a creature of habit so I pretty much ate the same breakfast and lunch every day of high school .

5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be  a lot however I would go back to college for practically nothing .

6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are:  school supply shopping, picking out new clothes, and fall  .


7.  The first day of school was always   good and bad.  It was exciting to get to go shopping and pick out an outfit but I never really got that excited about the actual act of going to school   .

No comments:

Post a Comment