Tuesday, September 25, 2012

31 weeks

We are getting closer and closer to the end of this pregnancy.  I know the baby isn't exactly ready yet, but I think I will be more than ready in about six weeks.  I have started putting things in the hospital bag and I have started washing the baby's newborn-sized clothes.  I am like a boy scout.  I want to be prepared as I possibly can be.


How far along: 31 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss:  Right around 20 pounds. 
Maternity clothes: Leaning towards more maternity clothes or clothes I have bought in a bigger size.  
Stretch marks: None.
Sleep: I have started having a harder time sleeping through the night and when I wake up there is usually no going back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Getting to celebrate our four year anniversary, the shower for my best friend and baby Knox, and continued nursery progress.
Movement: He is still moving a lot but it is getting a little more painful and a little lower.
Food cravings: Brown sugar and cinnamon pop tarts.
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: None.
Belly in or out: Half of it is in and half of it is out.
Symptom of the week: Loosening joints.  So apparently your joints start to loosen in preparation for birth and it is not the most fun thing ever.  My hips hurt and I walk like a crazy person (it's kind of a dead leg limp).
What I miss: Having more energy.  I am getting back to having to take naps and getting short bursts of energy.  I need to get this nursery done quickly before I turn into a vegetable.
What I am looking forward to: We have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and after this appointment we will be going every two weeks and finishing the nursery, of course.
Weekly wisdom: Hearing about how horrible some people's pregnancies are will make you feel very thankful.  I keep hearing about people who are sick everyday or break out in rashes.  It makes me think back pain is not so bad.     
Milestones: All the large furniture for the nursery is ordered and accessorizing is the only thing left to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment