Friday, September 14, 2012

fill in the blank friday

The weekend is here!  This would be more exciting if I wasn't working both days this weekend.  What can you do?  I am very excited to watch Tech extend their winning streak and get some organizing done.  Next week should be far less busy than this one with one exception.  Daniel and I will be celebrating our four year anniversary!  I cannot believe how quickly they have gone by!


1.  Right now the weather where I live is     changing.  It has been so hot but it is finally beginning to cool down.  I am loving the fall weather but could do without the wind   .

2.  The best piece of advice I've been given is  to pray.  When in doubt, pray it out.  I prayed a lot when we were dealing with infertility and it really did give me a sense of peace and calm.  I pray for anyone and everyone (see question #4). Prayer has definitely helped me get through some difficult situations.

3.  My most favorite person in all the world is    my husband. He is my best friend and I know how lucky I am to be married to someone like him.  He is a good balance to my type A personality.  He was supportive when I decided to quit my job and works super hard so I can stay at home with the dogs (and Baby Brown before we know it) .

4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be    "Constantly changing and growing but making sure to laugh a lot along the way."  I think this past year has been all about growth.  I am getting ready to become a mother and I have started to realize what is important and what is not.  I would rather have less money and be happy than be miserable every day.  I also realized that friendships end and cutting some very toxic people out of my life has been one of the best decisions I have made .

5. My most favorite item in my closet is  impossible to choose.  That would be like choosing a favorite child.  If I had to pick one thing, it would probably be a handbag.  They all represent a different memory (or trip) and I love them all.  I may have to pick my Chanel classic flap bag.  She was my first Chanel and I had dreamed of owning one since I was little.  I also really love the black Sandro dress I bought in Paris .

6. The best cure for a bad day is  hot chocolate, junk food, a couch, and Bravo  .


7.  Today is   a day full of getting things done before I have to work this weekend   .


No comments:

Post a Comment